Elephone U2 Smartphone Overview
In brief, the new flagship Elephone U2 comes with the latest Pop-up Camera, with 6.26-inch Panoramic Screen, pre-installed Android 9.0 OS. However, more highlights features can be found below.
The U2 smartphone uses a Mediatek Helio P70 CPU which is equipped with 12nm FinFET technology, which makes it 13% more efficient. Additionally, we can find inside 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM storage. Smartphone has 6.26″ Full View FHD+ screen (ultra-narrow 93.1% screen-to-body ratio). The U2 is equipped with Pop-up cameras. Dual 16MP + 2MP front facing cameras with AI, and rear triple cameras (16MP+5MP+2MP). The Pop-up mechanism is designed to last over 300,00 times. The smartphone comes with 3250mAh battery supports fast charging. The new smartphone from Elephone is available in two colors, black and blue.
Highlights of the U2 smartphone
- Display: 6.26 Inch, 2280 x 1080 Pixel Screen
- CPU:MT6771T(P70) Quad-core Cortex-A73 2.0GHz; Quad-core Cortex-A53 2.0GHz;,
- GPU: ARM Mali G72 MP3 700MHz
- System: Android 9.0, 6GB RAM 128GB ROM
- Camera:16.0MP+5.0MP+2.0MP rear camera, 16.0MP+2.0MP front camera
- Sensor: G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-sensor, Gyro, Compass, Fingerprint
- SIM Card: Nano SIM card + Nano SIM / TF card
- Feature: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- 2G GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
- 3G WCDMA: B1/B5/B8, TD-SCDMA:B34/B39, CDMA: BC0 (800)
- 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28ab, TDD-LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41
In conclusion, if you are looking for a smartphone with the above features at a friendly price (now in presale on Geekbuying for $249.99) then you should consider buying a new Elephone’s flagship.